Tuesday, January 1, 2013

2013, the year we make...stuff and progress!

It's a whole new year in which to be lazy about updating my blog, too, so there's that bonus.

My horoscope said I should make stuff because something something planets something nodes something constellation something.  Well, mysterious planets, nodes, and constellations don't have to tell me twice to get crackin'.  This should shape up to be a year of completing projects.  I have several in process, in planning, and some just floating around in my head.

 My one true hope is to make some real, measurable progress on the home make-over.  I was aided in this hope by the passing of our downstairs TV.  It's timely demise has ushered in a new downstairs order, conceived in liberty and dedicate....er, well.  Let's just say that the old TV was a noble, ancient beast.  300pounds of lovely CRT goodness and light.  It had it's own special housing, flanked by massive bookshelves and corner curios.  Both the TV housing and the curios are about to bid us a fond adieu for other climes.  I see a tall dark stranger in their future.  I think his name is Craig.  It looks like he's got some sort of list...

No comments:

Post a Comment